Project 3.6.5 - A Photo A Day Keeps the Fungus Away

JPooh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sure you've heard of these... So i need to take a photo a day to the best of my abilities. Here's my take on the project. Lets see how long I last. I'm a noob so please be nice but c&c's are welcomed!

Here you go!

Day 1 - The Security Faucet

4383880952_0c5bc047b2.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with your project. :thumbup:
I am on day 28 of mine and I haven't taken a good photo yet. :lol:

Good idea! I like the photo of the faucet, its imperfections and color gives a unique feel to it.

thanx! yeah i like the fact that its so awkward looking bc of how the knob is next to it other than the usual top. hopefully i think of something good today!

I am somewhere in the 50's with my project. Haven't missed a day at all either. You should make a Flickr account or something for your project as well.

I am somewhere in the 50's with my project. Haven't missed a day at all either. You should make a Flickr account or something for your project as well.

yeah i have a flickr folder for it and its also on my blog.

Nice shot. I like the minimalism in this photo. I don't like the vignette.

Nice shot. I like the minimalism in this photo. I don't like the vignette.

thank you... i'm partial to the vignette as well but the more i look teh shot, i feel like the tint of the vignette almost accentuates the black levels in the photo.

I like the first one. I don't like the vignette. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The second one is cool, but all the blown white at the top of the frame kills is for me.

I wonder what this place would be like if everyone posted their 365's here, every day...

unfortunately, my pockets arent deep enough for any car made by VW. May it be the GTI or the RS4

but thanx for the comments... should i not post my dailies on here?

Most reactions

Back