What's new

Project 3.6.5 - A Photo A Day Keeps the Fungus Away

JPooh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago... almost
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sure you've heard of these... So i need to take a photo a day to the best of my abilities. Here's my take on the project. Lets see how long I last. I'm a noob so please be nice but c&c's are welcomed!

Here you go!

Day 1 - The Security Faucet

4383880952_0c5bc047b2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good luck with your project. :thumbup:
I am on day 28 of mine and I haven't taken a good photo yet. :lol:
 
Good idea! I like the photo of the faucet, its imperfections and color gives a unique feel to it.
 
thanx! yeah i like the fact that its so awkward looking bc of how the knob is next to it other than the usual top. hopefully i think of something good today!
 
I am somewhere in the 50's with my project. Haven't missed a day at all either. You should make a Flickr account or something for your project as well.
 
I'll be starting up a 365 in a couple days... I like your first pic :)
 
I am somewhere in the 50's with my project. Haven't missed a day at all either. You should make a Flickr account or something for your project as well.

yeah i have a flickr folder for it and its also on my blog.
 
Nice shot. I like the minimalism in this photo. I don't like the vignette.
 
Nice shot. I like the minimalism in this photo. I don't like the vignette.


thank you... i'm partial to the vignette as well but the more i look teh shot, i feel like the tint of the vignette almost accentuates the black levels in the photo.
 
Day 2: The Flare

4386290118_f4348aa004.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the first one. I don't like the vignette. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The second one is cool, but all the blown white at the top of the frame kills is for me.


I wonder what this place would be like if everyone posted their 365's here, every day...
 
I like the idea of #2.. but I'm more partial to VW's and Audi's.. so maybe if it were one of those :lol:
But creative ideas.. and you may want to consider getting a blog...
 
unfortunately, my pockets arent deep enough for any car made by VW. May it be the GTI or the RS4

but thanx for the comments... should i not post my dailies on here?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom