What's new

Project 3.6.5 - A Photo A Day Keeps the Fungus Away

Do you see other people posting their dailies on here, or do you see 365 blogs linked to in sigs?
 
mm i'm more partial to TDI's (hence my name) or R32 or the Fahrenheit edition GTI :) or the audi end of the S4... or should we go with the porsche GT3..mmmmmm...
And we have a 315,000 mile TDI, not the more expensive side of it.

Yeah, there's free blogger sites. I'm in the midst of setting one up so I can do the same project. You can always throw the link in your sig and if you want ideas or advice post a thread of the shot.
 
It's more about forum ettiquette. You are not the only person on here doing a 365, and if everyone who is doing one posted their images each day, in addition to all the other regular posts asking for cc, this place would be innundated. Think about it.

By all means, if you want to post a few up here and there, for critique, do so.
 
It's more about forum ettiquette. You are not the only person on here doing a 365, and if everyone who is doing one posted their images each day, in addition to all the other regular posts asking for cc, this place would be innundated. Think about it.

By all means, if you want to post a few up here and there, for critique, do so.

... ok i thought about it

forum etiquette? i'm not offending anyone, am i? if you dont want to look at my posts, you dont need to. The thread title should inform you what its about.

I just dont see the real harm in it. I mean I will most likely not post everyday as I wont have time to but if did, what would it hurt? More traffic on the forums is good towards site sponsors, right?

I dont mean to sound argumentative, just that your reply gave off a condescending tone and I didnt appreciate it. Having 1600 posts doesnt give you a right :)

If a mod would tell me I'm in the wrong then I would happily stop but since I dont find harm in it, why stop?
 
your reply gave off a condescending tone and I didnt appreciate it. Having 1600 posts doesnt give you a right :)

Get used to it from him, that's just how he is. He knows what he's doing in photography and tries to help others get better, but his people skills toward noobies on this forum suck. lol

Props on starting a 365 project and I see nothing wrong with sharing it in a single thread. Not like you're making multiple threads spamming your pictures.

:thumbup:
 
Get used to it from him, that's just how he is.

It's not Bitter's fault that he's that way. It's because he lives here in Ohio and we only see the sun 3 times a year.

Seriously though, even after only coming here for a few weeks, even I see the same types of threads posted over and over and nobody uses the search function. But really that's pretty typical to any forum. Frustrating for some though.
 
Damnit, reznap! You breached my ignore list by quoting. :grumpy:
 
I was actually just in toledo...


and i dont mean to point it out, bitter but an even much more important forum etiquette is not threadjacking :spank:

BOT PLEASE!
 
your reply gave off a condescending tone and I didnt appreciate it. Having 1600 posts doesnt give you a right :)

Get used to it from him, that's just how he is. He knows what he's doing in photography and tries to help others get better, but his people skills toward noobies on this forum suck. lol

Props on starting a 365 project and I see nothing wrong with sharing it in a single thread. Not like you're making multiple threads spamming your pictures.

:thumbup:

thanx for the props.

i might be noob on this forum but i'm not a noob forum at that... i'm actually a mod at a couple of forums and i deal with ppl like that all the time... all is understood "e-thugs" are more too common nowadays... i just laugh
 
Yeah.. bitter means well.. he just has that way about him :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom