Promo photos for Stunt Actress

Unless the photo is supposed to be instructional about the use of firearms it matters not one whit how she holds the gun. It is just a photographic prop like a wine glass or any other object she might hold in her hands. Your photos (not the subsequent ones) are very nice especially the first. I think in the second the shadow behind her is an awkward element.

Since you've already been called out on firearms handling, I'll comment on image. Personal preference is for the first. Not only a better pose but the shadow is tighter to the body and mot as distracting. I know there's a lit of disagreements going on now about facial touch up, but she could stand some smoothing, blending and matching (forehead and cheeks) and while I was at I'd do a little burning and dodging to accentuate the cheek bones. Don't know if the tattoo on the arm is one on top of the other or part of the same, but the squiggle letters going up her arm are distracting and would probably try to clone them out. Otherwise nice shot.
thanks.
however, fixing tattoos in post is a huge no no.
clients get offended, casting directors get mad.
I'll have an unhappy agent on my case.

Valid point. Unfortunately it is still a distraction as it looks as if the ink is running down the arm. I've never been a big fan of tattoos on men or women, a lot of that comes from seeing the mistakes people have permanently etched on their bodies.

I have to keep the tattoos as is. It’s insulting to the client (unless they ask for it), deceptive to the casting director.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back