protecting your photographs?

nononono; never contract for a period of time, always contract for usage.

damn it, i'm late to get to the office; i'll hit this when i get back tonight (around 9ish).

motcon said:
Ron;

i created the very same thing in excel and keep thumbs as well as a boatload of info in the file. if you want it, let me know.

motcon,

Yes I would like to give it a test ride. Was gonna do one in Access, but I am afraid I am real rusty with Access as I have had no real reason to mess with it. If you can please email it to me at [email protected] .

Again, Thank You very Much.
Ron

i got through the Photographe's Market ... they have some useful info on where to submit photos ... different kinds of liscensing .. unfortunatly no sample contracts on each kind .... do u know where i can get some? ... do u have one i can bum? :lol:

Dew.....the link i gave to you yesterday has about 50 contracts in it ready for you to fill in client name, etc.

RSprinkel; ooooooo, just realized that someone sent to me something in access, but it is lacking some information. this is what my excel thingy looks like:

http://motionless-continuum.com/tpf/data.jpg

if that's what you want, i'll send it. if you want less info, the access db should do. lemme know.

MOTCON:
I am interested in this excel version if the offer is open ended. You offered me a excel app before that was very helpful.

Thanks

motcon:
Never seen the meld of threads before....kinda neat

anyway,
Thanks for the link....You use this for every photo you take? Having converted to digital makes it a little easier (as my cam can save the settings per picture) But even when I was shooting on film I didnt do all of that. I guess it would have an effect on the learning curve.

Thanks again

motcon said:
RSprinkel; ooooooo, just realized that someone sent to me something in access, but it is lacking some information. this is what my excel thingy looks like:

http://motionless-continuum.com/tpf/data.jpg

if that's what you want, i'll send it. if you want less info, the access db should do. lemme know.

motcon, this looks sharp, really like it, but don't think I need all the processing information as I have NO idea what the company uses/does to my negs. Do you have a screeny of the Access? I am really only looking to keep track of say, Neg #, f/setting, Shutter speed, time of day, all with a photo somewhere somehow. I have a vision of what I am thinking, but hard to discribe if you know what I mean. Sorry for the confusion, but very thankful for your help.

Ron

i'll email it....way too many screens.

there are two screens that will work perfectly for you.

credit where credit is due: it was created by Holden Monaro

I got it and for some reason I cannot access it via my email. When I double click the email to pull it up in a seperate box I get this message at the top of the email "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: db1.mdb"

Dunno what the heck that is all about unless it is Mr. Norton stopping it from coming through, I disabled my Norton.

Ron

Most reactions

Back