protecting your photographs?

RSprinkel said:
"

Dunno what the heck that is all about unless it is Mr. Norton stopping it from coming through,

Ron

yepppppppppppp.

i'll upload it and email a link to you. i will delete it in 5 minutes from the time i send the email. if i don't hear from you, i will assume that you got it.

motcon said:
RSprinkel said:
"

Dunno what the heck that is all about unless it is Mr. Norton stopping it from coming through,

Ron

yepppppppppppp.

i'll upload it and email a link to you. i will delete it in 5 minutes from the time i send the email. if i don't hear from you, i will assume that you got it.

GOT IT, Thanks. BTW Sorry that this has gotten WAY off topic here guys/gals. I do sincerely, apologize.

Ron

bism said:
MOTCON:
I am interested in this excel version if the offer is open ended. You offered me a excel app before that was very helpful.

Thanks

Hello Bism and Motcon.

I read through this thread and noticed you guys talking about an excel spreadsheet to store information on photographs, and this gave me some ideas. I was just wondering if you guys could get a computer program to do this stuff for you in an easier to use format, what features would you guys want and what information would you want it to hold? Also how much would you guys be willing to pay for such a program? :0)

And if anyone else is intersted in such a program, please speak up. :0).

Gerry:

actually, i'd be willing to pay exactly zero for it. so i think my input is less than valuable to you, unless, of course you are willing to pay me for my input.

motcon said:
Gerry:

actually, i'd be willing to pay exactly zero for it. so i think my input is less than valuable to you, unless, of course you are willing to pay me for my input.

Well if you dont want to buy a piece of software that would make life easier, thats your choice, hehe. For instance, someone mentioned that thier camera records the settings of the camera for each picture, a filter could be made in the software that could read inte input file and store it in the right locations in the program so it can be compared later on. :0). But thats just my thoughts, hehe.

Most reactions

Back