PS C&C please

Crazydad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally had some time to start figuring out PS. Let me know how I did on this shot.

1. Original shot

2699579721_db413c4b9e_b.jpg

2. Edited shot

2699533493_d58170982c_b.jpg

I think the saturation may have been bumped up too high. There skin tones look a little too warm.

It looks slightly over saturated. I agree with maytay. The water is also a little warm.

Finally had some time to start figuring out PS. Let me know how I did on this shot.

1. Original shot

2. Edited shot

So either you failed to produced the scenery correctly as you saw it or the camera has failed you, which is it?

The water and the surrounding scenery has attract your kids to join in - yet you are not happy. You are also not happy with the colour of the clothes you bought for them.

I gave you C&C as per request.

So either you failed to produced the scenery correctly as you saw it or the camera has failed you, which is it?

The water and the surrounding scenery has attract your kids to join in - yet you are not happy. You are also not happy with the colour of the clothes you bought for them.

whoa, what? :lol:

sorry, that was funny.

whoa, what? :lol:

sorry, that was funny.

I know. I saw the other poster request "ruthlesness" in C&C, so I thought I start with this one. The whipping era begins now :lol:.

You are all right, that's what I get for doing it without my glasses....

To the first point, I clearly failed.

What do mean I am not happy? :confused:

And they dress themselves.

I would suggest that the issues in the original image exist because of over-exposure. It looks to me like about 1/2 stop over. I would suggest that were this shot with a circular-polarizer and a more accurate exposure, it would have been fine. With respect to the post-processing, I would say reduce the values you used by about 1/2 and it won't look too bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back