PS Flower

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been stuck in the house with a cold so I started playing with this image in PS. Not sure if I really like it or not. Interested in hearing your impression of the image.

Cottage_17_18_July_2004_080.jpg

Thanks,

Eric

MMMMmmm Daylilies are very yummy! They are definitly the best tasting edible flower out there that I have tried. You did a nice job of changing the background and keeping everything clean. I'm sure others will have other critiques but my first thought was that I wish the pic was taken earlier in the day before the flower started to die.

It looks like it should be on stationary, Great job!:D

btw where is brooklin, On?

I dont know if my opinion is important to you but since this is critical thread I will say. The flower is amazing :thumbup: but the background I dont like, its not real, and its not good for this flower. But the flower is Amazing :thumbup:

There is a limit to the amount of photoshopping you can do in photography without it becomign abstract or gimmicky- The flower and the background colors are vibrant, and could be even better if instead of a filtered background it was simply blurred as if it was out of focus. It looks like you pixelated the backgroudn a bit.

I used a smart blur on the whole photo but it is more evident on the background. I was not sure if I really liked it that is why I asked for feedback. The photo is very strong by itself but I thought I would play with it a bit, nothing else better to do.

Brooklin, ON is north east of Toronto on Hwy 7 north of Whitby and Oshawa.

Replic said:
There is a limit to the amount of photoshopping you can do in photography without it becomign abstract or gimmicky- The flower and the background colors are vibrant, and could be even better if instead of a filtered background it was simply blurred as if it was out of focus. It looks like you pixelated the backgroudn a bit.

Going to have to go the same route as replic. I wish the background was a little less abstract.

Most reactions

Back