PS4 vs. Xbox One

Are you not interested in PS4 even though it's in the thread title?
PS4 vs. Xbox One is probably like Canon vs. Nikon debates. You may have to decide based on the titles you want. Some are exclusive.

I am partial to PS4, but my son is partial to Xbox One, mostly because that is what all his friends have.

I'd go purely by what games the console has that you want - go through the lists and see which one has the most games that you really do want to own and go by that. It's really the only way to compare them unles you're a total tech-head and only want the purely "technical" best regardless of games.

As for PC - there are legions of games and a good few half decent to good console ports are a reality these days as well (legal ones I'm talking of).

PS4 vs. Xbox One is probably like Canon vs. Nikon debates. You may have to decide based on the titles you want. Some are exclusive.

I am partial to PS4, but my son is partial to Xbox One, mostly because that is what all his friends have.

I"m partial to GYAO (get yourass outside) games.

Haaaa. Trust me, we are all lucky that some people stay inside and play games as opposed to being outside being idiots. [emoji11]

Haaaa. Trust me, we are all lucky that some people stay inside and play games as opposed to being outside being idiots. [emoji11]

Wait but I'm only allowed outside when I'm being an idiot?!

Haaaa. That's right. [emoji12]
Do you play? I have asked before but can't remember who does what. . PS4 here, mostly shooter type games (I like simulated violence only). Prefer more coop / team oriented. Also enjoy golf, now it's Rory Mcilroy.

as opposed to being outside being idiots.
I feel like an arse whether I'm inside or outside, so rules don't apply to me. :p

My preference is PS4 (which I DON'T have, but want), but we have a used Xbox 360 that was gifted to us. It's ok, but after using Playstation since, well, it was created, I've gotten used to the controller, games, and whatnot. The Xbox controller was so unbelievably foreign to me, and so bulky compared to Playstation. It felt like an N64 controller, haha. I'd take an N64 console and those games over the new PS4, though. I love me some Nintendo. :eek: Especially with Mario turning 30 and all.

I miss computer games. I was into the Rainbox Six games like crazy, especially online gameplay.. Bringing back memories! :)

Oh, so if you are going to be an idiot, please stay inside. Play video games or watch sports or argue Canon vs. Nikon in TPF

as opposed to being outside being idiots.
I feel like an arse whether I'm inside or outside, so rules don't apply to me. [emoji14]

My preference is PS4 (which I DON'T have, but want), but we have a used Xbox 360 that was gifted to us. It's ok, but after using Playstation since, well, it was created, I've gotten used to the controller, games, and whatnot. The Xbox controller was so unbelievably foreign to me, and so bulky compared to Playstation. It felt like an N64 controller, haha. I'd take an N64 console and those games over the new PS4, though. I love me some Nintendo. :eek: Especially with Mario turning 30 and all.

I miss computer games. I was into the Rainbox Six games like crazy, especially online gameplay.. Bringing back memories! :)
Ohhh, never had Rainbow 6, but have been watching some video on the newest edition. It is really team based, just like I like it. Really tempted to get that one. The new Blackops 3 will have coop campaign mode. Its on preorder.

Ohhh, never had Rainbow 6, but have been watching some video on the newest edition. It is really team based, just like I like it. Really tempted to get that one. The new Blackops 3 will have coop campaign mode. Its on preorder.
Yeah, the Rainbox 6 games are really, really team/coop oriented! LOVE them. I wasted... er, well, umm, enjoyed so many hours upon hours playing that game. I had a friend where we would connect our computers and play one-on-one on specific maps just doing sniper vs. sniper. We'd set rules with one another that we could only have/use certain weapons, and then we put imaginary limits on where we could go in the map (he'd have one side, I'd have the other). We'd play for hours at a time... That was so much fun.

I've been out of the video game loop for so long... I had no idea they were coming out with a new one! Might have to check it out!:D

Yeah, the Rainbox 6 games are really, really team/coop oriented! LOVE them. I wasted... er, well, umm, enjoyed so many hours upon hours playing that game. I had a friend where we would connect our computers and play one-on-one on specific maps just doing sniper vs. sniper. We'd set rules with one another that we could only have/use certain weapons, and then we put imaginary limits on where we could go in the map (he'd have one side, I'd have the other). We'd play for hours at a time... That was so much fun.

I've been out of the video game loop for so long... I had no idea they were coming out with a new one! Might have to check it out!:D
Check this out if you get a chance.
Any gamer out there? I'm looking into Xbox one, since there are not enough computer games on the market.

Big gamer, mostly RPG stuff and some racing.

I did have a 360 since launch but this time I switched to PS4 and so far I am very happy. First off the ps4 is more powerful so things look a bit nicer. Secondly there are some better exclusive to the ps4. Lastly I like the PS4 because I don't feel like I am being sold something every time I turn the damn thing on. The xbox is terrible for selling ad space every chance it gets. The ps4 only has adds once you get into the store section.

But look me up if folks want to play or just shoot the ****. PSN ID: runnah skoocum

I did have a 360 since launch but this time I switched to PS4 and so far I am very happy. First off the ps4 is more powerful so things look a bit nicer. Secondly there are some better exclusive to the ps4. Lastly I like the PS4 because I don't feel like I am being sold something every time I turn the damn thing on. The xbox is terrible for selling ad space every chance it gets. The ps4 only has adds once you get into the store section.

But look me up if folks want to play or just shoot the ****. PSN ID: runnah skoocum

Let me know if you plan on getting BO3.

Let me know if you plan on getting BO3.

Played the beta, not for me. I am more the "exploring open worlds" type gamer.

That said I do like the the Battlefield series, because tanks.

Most reactions

Back