• Second

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

SecondShot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, i've been going over photos taken from my honeymoon last October, which was just a dreadful time (I contracted swine flu WHILE ON my honeymoon), and so there wasn't much touristing going on while we were in San Juan, PR. Then the times I get enough strength to go, I look like utter crap...so the honeymoon pictures are a bit of a sore spot for me.

Anyway, I found some photos that I liked and did some post-processing to straigthen out, add contrast, adjust exposure, etc. I used Oloneo (which I think is pretty cool and in free beta) to edit. I kinda prefer the first edit, I think the color is a little more "true" to the original taken. The wife prefers the second edit, as she said the reds were more prevalent in her memory. I was the one with H1N1, so I suppose she's right?:lol:

So along with any C & C, which do you prefer?

1)
4908932375_e51959d6d8_b.jpg

2)
4908938575_a440e4ffac_b.jpg

On very first sight I believe the first is truer to nature than the second, although you say that YOU were the one with H1N1 and therefore might no longer remember right. But somehow I think that a person with a fever sees things as reddish as your second edit... ;) Things seem to be a bit upside down regarding this photo, your edits, and your memories ;).
Bummer to be contracting ANY flu (or even a head cold, mind you) during one's honeymoon!!!

I didnt like the bottom of #1 or the top of #2, so I combined them. This is the top half of #1, normal blend mode, 50% opacity on top of the full image #2:

48935391.jpg

I'd say first although the combined image looks good

Most reactions

Back