What's new

Puppeteer

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
187
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
puppeteercopy0rq1st.jpg



this one's from the archives(dont have any new pics:grumpy: ) when i didnt have much technical know how... scanned from the neg
thanks Verb... :thumbup:
 
So many different colors blended together, yet none of them are over powering. Good job Mansi.
 
great job i agree with woodasc about the colours :thumbup:
 
Classic Mansi image. I gotta agree with the above. So many colours, and it looks amazing
 
i always know if it says mansi, its a great shot...

i just love the color in your shots...such a great eye for street pictures..
 
Another stunning shot! (Not like I am surprised though :lol:)
 
Surely that you have an incredible archive. India, is a country made to photograph. I have not had the luck to travel to your country, although I hope that some day can know it. Greetings from Spain

Seguro que tienes un archivo increible. La India, es un país hecho para fotografiar. No he tenido la suerte de viajar a tu país, aunque espero que algún dia pueda conocerlo. Saludos desde España
 
niiiiice mansi! love the vibrant colours. love these shots of ppl in their work enviornment.
Hope ya get out shooting soooon ;)
 
Mansi, you are just so great at capturing people in their natural environment! Great job, what everyone else said + the vibrant colours really do it for me!

Rob
 
Thanks so much all of you :hugs:
 
Love the colours here too! The guy's face makes me smile too - for some reason I am imagining a panning shot.... puppet, puppet, puppet, man, puppet....double take back to man :)
 
:mrgreen:
thanks puzzle :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom