Puppy Pictures

tbrunke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photos of my Black Lab "Callie" who is now almost 3 years old!
Enjoy!

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Just a beginner guys so don't be too harsh!

Any input from yall pros??
these are just some shots I took in the yard, so not a lot of prep work, some some simple snapped photos.

thanks guys and gals

cute puppy for sure...you ever notice how hard it is to get a shot of a puppy without having it immediately run up to the lens to see what's going on and smell the lens? heh

shot #1 is the best of the bunch...as far as advice...try to watch your focus a little better, typically you want to keep focus on the eyes, also when you're framing the picture, try not to cut off parts of the subject, its can be helpful when you've think you have it framed and ready to hit the shutter, to back up just a little, its better to crop a little in post processing than to cut of someone's arm or foot or something. like in #1, its good position on the dog and football, and I like the wide angle, but you've cut a little off the top of his head, and the bottom of the ball...

I know those things are hard to think of while you're trying to shoot an active little curious puppy, but keep trying, you'll get just keep getting better and better shots as long as you continue to practice and learn...

Most reactions

Back