What's new

Putting away dishes C&C

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
626
Reaction score
4
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't know if they go here or in people. I'm very new to portraits. Would you call these portraits? Anyway, tell me what you think. They're a little hasty, but I'm trying to get in all the practice I can.

#1
4013059702_5bbe254ea4_o.jpg



#2

4012291339_ffc0cc2018_o.jpg
 
rather see her face if it's a portrait... as it stands the highlighted part is the cabinet door...
 
Sorry but there's nothing interesting about these. Nothing is brought to attention, the eye is not led anywhere, the lighting isn't great, and so on.
 
yeah i agree, these are rather uninteresting snapshots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom