putting some work out there, let me know ur opinion!

peace.of.me

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
let me know which is your favorite and why...and also your least favorite and why :) feedback is much appreciated!

clouds.jpg

asand1.jpg

gems.jpg

1. Cool clouds, like the sun rays coming out with the blue sky

2. Is that a natural vignette around the top corners? Looks really good. But you should have used the shack thingee or the person/people to the left as a subject instead of the sun (!). Also, the blur at the bottom is a bit distracting, I see what you were trying to do, but imo you should have held the camera higher up (maybe kneeling down would have helped).

3. Overexposed and cliche with the black and white and colour editing.

I would have to say that the 1st one is my favourite, but the second one definitely has some good potential!

Keep shooting!

love no2,not sure why .

#2 is very intriguing.

thank you for your feedback!! i took #2 at a local beach...its lake erie :)

the exposure is good on the clouds, there's just nothing particularly special about them as a subject. I take a ton of cloud photos myself and rarely do anything with them unless they're colored cool from evening light.

the one of the group and water, there feels like there's too much blurry foreground. 1/3 blurry with the focus line lower to the bottom third would work better. I like the idea of the photo though with the burst of light and all that

the stones shot is over exposed a ton. try a darker background and I bet it would expose better. it's another photo that's not bad per se, it's just not particularly special. maybe try it from an angle to get a different view of everything

Most reactions

Back