Qu about REP

core_17 said:
Since he has his rep disabled, his *might* not be worth anything...but that's just a guess. :)

hmmmm never knew that... i just thought that was so people didnt know how popular he was....:mrgreen:

if you wish to give it a go....you can go ahead and post me some rep points hertz..it can be our secret!! ;)

( did i tell you i think your unbelieveably funny, humorous, and just plain hilarious???) :wink:

hey Chase! Please... would you give me a goor rep point?? :):) Chase honey.... :lovey: :):)

mentos_007 said:
hey Chase! Please... would you give me a goor rep point?? :):) Chase honey.... :lovey: :):)

aw man, how come he gets the "honey :lovey: " treatment?? That's it, I am so getting a bunch of rep... lol

mentos_007 said:

Just so ya know...that's a good way to get a BAD rep point from him. ;)

No, I don't know this from personal experience. I swear.

i just found out there was "rep", there were all these nice comments from people in the "cp", i am now wondering how many of these nice comments I have missed? is there "rep" etiquette? should i be posting good "rep" to those that post me, like ebay?

JTHphoto said:
i just found out there was "rep", there were all these nice comments from people in the "cp", i am now wondering how many of these nice comments I have missed? is there "rep" etiquette? should i be posting good "rep" to those that post me, like ebay?
It's similar. But don't give rep to every person for every post! Be selective ;) Also, make sure you include your username, it's not automatically added. I've received rep and didn't know who it was from? Not that that's bad, it's just nice to know.

core_17 said:
Since he has his rep disabled, his *might* not be worth anything...but that's just a guess. :)
I have absolutely no idea how many rep points I have - I have, in all honesty, never looked. I don't even know how. But then my reputation has never been worth much.

Some people really seem to pick up the rep points very quickly don't they? Like Woodsac here's got five blobbies in only just over 1.5k posts, but the lovely Corry only has three to show for 9.5k.

I spose it's kind of irrelevant, but it's a natural instinct to want to achieve more blobs.

I want blobs! Lots of them. Even if they're red! That'd be cool. Then again newbies might be scared of me. Can't have two scary people on the board!

Rob

Maybe you can see it because you have dis-abled it. Otherwise it would be right there when you opened up your usercp, before you even clicked on anything. Or you can just look it up in the mod panel. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back