quackers :)

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went back today, got a lil closer :mrgreen: i have to work on my "heat of the moment" shots. i get over excited and lose focus of what i need to pay attn to easily. these are what i feel are the best. if youd like to see more click the album.
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Dubkota/ducks/
crazy angle, got a little too close for comfort, he snuck up behind me and i turned around in time to get this shot, focus a lil eh

Image0041.jpg

cut off his foot :( these are things i need to pay attn to
Image0049.jpg

trusting... yea he got my finger

Image0020.jpg

Image0094.jpg

love his blue

Image0059.jpg

You should tell them to chew with their mouths closed! :)
I've never seen ducks that colour (brown with grey heads) before! So cute! I love the one with the slice of bread. Might just be me, but they look VERY slightly overexposed.

...VERY slightly overexposed.

Huh?

The first one looks cool, but the pole and your car snuck in there. Plus he'd look better on the grass, but hard to control spontaneity right? You do any PP on these?

Huh?

The first one looks cool, but the pole and your car snuck in there. Plus he'd look better on the grass, but hard to control spontaneity right? You do any PP on these?

lol yea, i was shooting torwards the grass and my fiance was like ohhh! look behind you, and i turned around and shot, so yea couldnt control that! i did a lil PP on them to crop a few and adjust a little contrast on some, but nothing much at all.

overexposed? wow, seems like the latch batch was underexposed, and i try to compensate a little and now they are overexposed :confused: i thought they looked better than the other ones. the white on the ducks is very difficult for me to capture the full detail along their backs/butt area at certain angles

Most reactions

New Topics

Back