Question about facebook display.

Ive never uploaded a tiff, Ill try a couple different methods now and see if that helps. I'm just getting some major compression issues.

It takes forever and my internet gamer little brother gets PO'd because I'm hogging the bandwidth...

Tell your bro to lick your sack. You're only using a lot of bandwith once and a while. He's probably rubbing one out to WoW as we speak, right?

Ive never uploaded a tiff, Ill try a couple different methods now and see if that helps. I'm just getting some major compression issues.

It takes forever and my internet gamer little brother gets PO'd because I'm hogging the bandwidth...

Tell your bro to lick your sack. You're only using a lot of bandwith once and a while. He's probably rubbing one out to WoW as we speak, right?

Not at the moment, he's in school. From 3 to about 10 is gaming time for him. Night is also photo editing time for me...

See I got a job when I was 16 and worked everyday after school. Him? Works only Friday and Saturday evenings. That's OK, that's why I drive the MazdaSpeed3 and he bums my mom's van.

Most reactions

Back