Newbie here.....sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this...but how do post an image with your message? I see i can post a link, but how do I put the image in the post?? thanks..
well, the image has to be on a server somewhere... then you klick on that small icon above the window you type the message in. the icon which looks like a postal stamp ... yellowish with grey mountains and a sun. then you get a window to enter that image's url
yes, i get that....but why do some have the actual photo in their post and why could i only put in a link to a picture? i'd rather put in a picture... am i missing something???
I checked your 'field of frost' post...and you used the link tags/button ...and not the image tags/button [I...d the URL of the image has to end with ".jpg"
ok guys...i must be a moron...but i am familiar with this format, as its the same as antoher group i belong.... i am using the mountain thing, i am putting in a link, cuz that is what it is asking for!! egads, i'm getting frustrated!!!
The problem is that you are putting in the URL of the web page with the image on it...and not the URL of the actual image. I don't think that your site will allow linking anyway. I can't even get the URL of the image on your site because it has right-click protection.
If you want to display your images...it looks like you will have to host your images on a different site.