Question for MPix Users

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you guys let them color correct your orders ever? I ordered a few sample prints of the senior session I just did, just to see the quality (since I've heard so many good things about them) and have something to show the girl when I show her the photos. I'm just generally not happy with what I got back. It really has more to do with my processing I'm sure, than the quality of their printing. I'm really considering just starting my processing completely over from the beginning.

Anyway, I didn't let them color correct and now I'm wondering if it might have been better if they had - or is it the kind of correction you get from photoshop when you choose the auto correct options.

Also - should I be resizing them a specific way and do you guys sharpen yours before you order - even the wallets I ordered look soft to me, but they don't look soft on my monitor.

I'm just feeling really crappy about this whole shoot after getting these samples back - any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

anyone got any advice?

Do you guys let them color correct your orders ever?

No. My monitor is calibrated and I perfer not to have them color correct.

Also - should I be resizing them a specific way and do you guys sharpen yours before you order

When I do the final adjustments to the picture, I am taking into consideration the size of the final print. If I plan on an 8x10, then I will already submit a photo processed for 8x10. If I plan on printing for 4x6, then I will already submit a photo processed for 4x6.

So far, I've never been disappointed by mpix.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back