Question Time

Ah, yes, music... Lovely music... I have at least ten media players on my computer. I really need 'em, though. So many different formats... *_* So many programs... *_*

7. What is my earliest memory of life?

Being taken out for walks around the local woods in Kent by elderly relatives when I was a toddler and beng told what all the plants and trees were. Whenever i go out into the woods now I think of those days.

8. What size shoes do I wear?

Well usually 9 but I found a sale on Oakley skate shoes but the smallest I could get was an 11 and they are so comfortable that i rarely wear anything else so anywhere between those two I guess.

9. Where did I get the name scurra?

It is Latin for idiot or fool, it seemed to sum me up quite well so I thought it would suit as a screen name.

10. Would I change my name and what to?

Well it has to be said I quie like Ben or Benjamin, it has to be better than the alternative that my grandmother suggested of Earnest. I'm quite greedy with names though as I have two middle names as well, Thomas and James. So no I don't think i'd change my name I have enough as it is :)

11. What's my favourite colour?

At the moment pink, yes pink! I've been out recently buying pink shirts and t-shirts, it's a bit of fun and I don't take my appearance too seriously, when you look like me it's difficult to.

12. Would I stay at uni to get a higher level degree?

No I think i'm done with education now. I've been in school for long enough, it's time I started to get out into the real world. Of course I may regret this decision in a few years time but there we go.

13. Whats the wildest thing I have done at uni?

It's actually pretty quiet at Brunel but I guess one of the wildest things I got involved with was a huge egg fight in the halls of residence.

14. Do I play any sports?

I used to play a lot at school. Tennis, football, hockey, rugby, cricket, fives, squash, fencing. But these days I'm content to get on my mountain bike and indulge in a little freeride when I get stressed. Although I am hoping to take squash up again in a bid to get a little fitter.

15. Whats my favourite food?

When I can afford it sushi. It's just so tasty! Having said that i'll eat pretty much anything.

16. What one word best describes me?

Disorganised.

ahh 800 posts a little closer I feel!

*winks at Sonic* :sexywink:

*puts a blindfold on him*

*places a warm saveloy in his hands*

So... are you feeling anything now? :twisted:

ferny said:
*winks at Sonic* :sexywink:

*puts a blindfold on him*

*places a warm saveloy in his hands*

So... are you feeling anything now? :twisted:
X_X I hope that that's not what it feels like...

*takes off the blindfold* Oh... Saveloy... I thought I was about to have something but for my health happen to me... <_<;;;

No problem Jeff I get the feeling that people on here might know me slightly better now ;)

When will the Cubs win their next World Series?

Why is it that when my cell phone is within 5 feet of my computer, and it rings (and sometimes even when it's not ringing), it F's up my computer screen?

What should my boyfriend and I name our new male gray kitty...it likes to scratch and pounce all day long, and the dork boyfriend thinks it should be Claw, but I think that's dorky...so what should we name it?

Who will win the Miss Universe Pageant? (It's on now)

Describe your perfect woman.

Er as a guy from the UK:

When will the cubs win their next wold series? Baseball eh? that's not a real sport is it? JOKING

The whole phone PC screen thing has something to do with interference caused by the phone sending or recieving data from the base station I think.

I have had numerous cats and they have been called: Fred, scooter, Basil, Smokey and now Sooty... I really want to call the next one JD though I think I watch too much scrubs. Claw sounds good to me, you just might feel a bit silly at the vets, I know I do when they ask for Sooty Noakes!

Who will win the miss universe pageant errrr can't say I have seen any of the contenders but my guess is it will be the pretty one!

My perfect woman:

Attributes:

1. Great sense of humour (I'm a bit of a jackass at times so someone who can appreciate it is good).
2. Sensitive (I like deep and meaningful conversations when I get going so someone to share that with would be good).
3. A true girly girl (I like women to be sophisticated more than tomboy like).
4. Good at conversation (i'm not much of a conversationalist but I'm ok when I get going so anyone who can help me out there would be much appreciated).
5. A bit of a romantic (I am too).

Looks:

1. Brunette (always a winner for me)
2. Petite (I'm not a big guy 5'9" and skinny so a petite girl just suits me well)

As with most guys I have a thing for one particular celebrity ideal woman and mine would have to be Claire Forlani..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back