What's new

Questioning the validity of this one

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the many Macro shots from last week end, It's the emdroidery on a box, but it seems more dull than I originally thought....

296957_010.jpg


Whaddya yall think?
 
the subject is a bit boring and not much happening in there, maybe thats why its a lil dull!
 
Yeah when I shot it I was looking for more to do with my FL 135mm lens and it was right there, It seemed pretty neat when I got it focused but now that I have it back it's just.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom