What's new

Quick D5000 and 50mm autofocus question

Congrat on the new lens. I was going to say go with the 35mm. I had the 50mm and it was a sharp lens but did not offer the width I needed. I got rid of it and went with the sigma 18-50 f2.8 and have been very happy. I think the 35 will make you happy.
 
I used my 35mm 1.8 for the family Christmas celebration last night. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. What a great lens!
 
Me too. My dad wanted me to take some pictures today of him and our dog and I think they came out very well. Had to scrap a bunch because the dog would look away or my dad wouldn't listen to what I told him to do it came out looking awkward. But the clarity was excellent. Had some fading sunlight outside but I used to flash to even out the shadows and I think it came out fairly smooth. Very happy with the lens and would recommend it to anyone considering it as an addition to the kit lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom