Quick help please! Re: Canon 5D (yes, the original)

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...for 450. Gently used, great condition.

Do it? I have compatible glass.

Last edited:
I have another lens that isn't listed. Telephoto zoom, can't remember focal lengths at the moment. It's an EF mount.

Get that ish! If not send me a link and I will lol. FF at that price is ridiculous.

Jess, with glass that is compatible and the money to do it, then for me it would be hard to pass that deal. Hope you enjoy it if you do it.

Bought one about 3 weeks ago and it has great image quality. Your 50mm will now be almost wide angle compared to fov on your other camera. I think the older canon cameras give nicer images than newer and the 5d does also. Enjoy

Yes, buy it. $450 gently used is a good price. Still worth that much as a shooter.

I think I'm gonna do it.

Funny anecdote: I was researching on google and clicked a link to a Flickr thread. Who started it you ask? None other than our very own Overread.

I picked one up for 400.00 plus a 30D in trade. I really love the camera. 450.00 is a great price!

I have a 5D Classic that is now my backup camera, and I would not part with it for $450. Grab it - it is still a great camera and you will never regret the decision, at least I wouldn't. You might, if you don't! :sexywink:

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back