What's new

Quick question about tamron teleconverter

klotzishere20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
WI, U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering if anyone has used this and what you think about it.
I heard it had a significant loss but I wasn't sure what lense/body they were using.

Thanks in advance


I use a T1i with a 400mm 2.8.
 
Just wondering if anyone has used this and what you think about it.
I heard it had a significant loss but I wasn't sure what lense/body they were using.

Thanks in advance


I use a T1i with a 400mm 2.8.

Have a look at the Kenko 300Pro i use one on a 300F2.8L
This is with the 2X
188042218_XuHN3-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom