What's new

Quite unusual Christmas tree decoration!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There is another thread up on my cousin's new snake, and while we were taking those photos, it became really fast and suddenly had disappeared into my aunt's Christmas tree... :shock:

I managed to get a couple of photos (and many more bloopers with the focus on a tree branch... erm...) and then with the help of three people (my cousin, my dad and myself) we managed to pry it off the tree so it could go back into its home in the terrarium upstairs.

123353790.jpg


123353788.jpg


123353791.jpg


123353783.jpg


123353784.jpg


And if only Daan (doenoe) enjoys them...
 
Merry Christmas!! :) LOL Wonderful photos..
 
I sure do enjoy them. Thats a great looking snake. Wish i found decorations like that in my tree, would be pretty happy then :)
Great pics, thank you :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Yes, I agree: that last one was the one I tried to achieve all the while, i.e. one with the tongue out. When I had taken that one, I left this poor snake alone with my flash!
 
nice one i like the toungue :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom