qxzyry

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
man is it obnoxious to have popcorn kernels stuck in my teeth.... although i think i just got the last one out....:confused:

Flossssssssssssssss

Hey "old fart", your birthday's only a day before mine (and happened 10 years before, but so what) ;)
Too bad we can hardly have a wish for any nice present at some point in time half-way between "present time" (birthday/Christmas), isn't it?

Hey "old fart", your birthday's only a day before mine (and happened 10 years before, but so what) ;)
Too bad we can hardly have a wish for any nice present at some point in time half-way between "present time" (birthday/Christmas), isn't it?

Years ago, I used to get a Christmas present all wrapped up in Christmas paper, and people would just say "Happy Birthday too", and I kinda seemed to get lost in the shuffle, and b'day present wa forgotten about in the Holiday busyness..

One year, I got a list of all their birthdays, got some kind of gift, wrapped the presents in Christmas paper, gave it and said "Merry Christmas too!'

Most got the point and never forgot again....

Now I buy what I want, when I want (within reason). I pretty much shut down my service business in November and December to enjoy the Holidays, time with friends and all of that.

Got my D40 (and the 2 lenses) as my early Christmas gift to me. I know it is only entry level, but for me the quality of some of the images are amazing.

On paper - I really wonder if people can really spot the pics taken with a D40 as opposed to other Nikon DSLR bodies when printed on 8" X 10" or smaller paper.

Since I am starting from scratch with DSLR (my Olympus OM1 equipment
is long gone by 10 years), but sold on Nikon, and gonna go with the good Nikon lenses that will work on the D40 (and up) and complete all the lenses first, then get a second higher end body as last piece of the DSLR puzzle.

This is fun...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back