RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grrrrrrrrr

when i worked at a big store at the cigarettes section, if you stand there and look around you and all you see is cigarettes and nothing else.
there was a dude who came to me and asked: "where can i buy cigarettes here?"

i left everything, went to the storage room and screamed IDIOT!!!!!
after 2 minutes i came out and the dude still was there waiting for my answer so i told him that he should look for it somewhere in the store.

Sk8man said:
when i worked at a big store at the cigarettes section, if you stand there and look around you and all you see is cigarettes and nothing else.
there was a dude who came to me and asked: "where can i buy cigarettes here?"

i left everything, went to the storage room and screamed IDIOT!!!!!
after 2 minutes i came out and the dude still was there waiting for my answer so i told him that he should look for it somewhere in the store.

:lmao:

MDowdey said:
Darfion said:
You'll feel the wrath of Darfion with comments like that. I have three beautiful cats of my own. Never much cared about cats until i owned them. Funny, independant little creatures they are. The only thing you should shoot is your camera.
</rant>

ok, so yeah, i was kidding about the cats. damn you guys are touchy. i used to have three cats before i moved out of my parents house. i saved them from being killed. so there!!!! now shut up!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

Ok, My avitar Tigger has pulled his claws back in..... your safe. :wink:

Most reactions

Back