RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grrrrrrrrr

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
how do you lot relieve stress? :evil: :evil:

I'm not talking about a bit of gentle frustration here.. i'm talking about when things are getting REALLY stupid and it feels like you're on some hidden camera tv show and there's no presenter to twat at the end of it all.... what do you do when you feel like you really wanna hit meltdown and unleash 50 million megatons of whoop-ass on the world? .. when you feel you've got so much building up inside you, you could ACTUALLY produce a shockwave of kinetic energy from out of your chest which leaves a mile big crater around you - manga style....

pop quiz... what do you do?

I go away and come back a while later. Could be five minutes, could be five hours. Or I hold a couple of pillows up against a wall and hit them. Don't do it without the pillows. I did, once...

Take my H&K out to the woods and blast away at the wild beer cans. If they are available it is even more fun to blast apart a few old TV sets. After you shread a few you feel remarkably better...

(I sure hope MDowdey is just kidding about the kitties..... That is wrong in so many ways! I may just have to send my Avitar looking for you!) :twisted:

You'll feel the wrath of Darfion with comments like that. I have three beautiful cats of my own. Never much cared about cats until i owned them. Funny, independant little creatures they are. The only thing you should shoot is your camera.
</rant>

Darfion said:
You'll feel the wrath of Darfion with comments like that. I have three beautiful cats of my own. Never much cared about cats until i owned them. Funny, independant little creatures they are. The only thing you should shoot is your camera.
</rant>

ok, so yeah, i was kidding about the cats. damn you guys are touchy. i used to have three cats before i moved out of my parents house. i saved them from being killed. so there!!!! now shut up!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

You guys are funny. I've been searching for stress relieving technigues myself...even posted this exact same thing in the off-topic in Chase's other forum (http://www.thesupportforum.com Go there. Join now.) I write in a journal, excersize, cry...but lately I've had a much higher stress level and it just ain't cuttin it.

STRESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Ah! its funny but sometimes i got home from work damn tired, damn stressed and what do i do........I put the music LOUD and start dancing ah!! hehehehehehe! at the end i feel tired but not stressed :mrgreen:

I advice time to time some massages! :mrgreen: works for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MDowdey said:
Darfion said:
</rant>

ok, so yeah, i was kidding about the cats. damn you guys are touchy. i used to have three cats before i moved out of my parents house. i saved them from being killed. so there!!!! now shut up!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md
oops! forgot to add the emoticon. No offence was taken Matt. I know you're a decent sort of chap :p

If it's immediate frustration that I have to work through on the spot, without the luxury of going off and coming back later, I usually boo-hoo and rant like a little girl at how the world sucks for a few minutes.....then it's like, ok I'm done. Now I'm going to kick ass here. :twisted: And usually I do, and then, it's all over with cause I let myself purge in such a silly emotional way. :wink:

Darfion said:
MDowdey said:
Darfion said:
</rant>

md
oops! forgot to add the emoticon. No offence was taken Matt. I know you're a decent sort of chap :p

well at least the darf man thinks im cool!!!!! :lol: you other guys and girls should follow darf van gogh's opinion!!
:twisted:
md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back