D deekim TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Jul 10, 2010 #1 I just wanted to get some feedback on this pic. I took it for the Letter Hunt game in Assignments and Challenges
I just wanted to get some feedback on this pic. I took it for the Letter Hunt game in Assignments and Challenges
P peanut170 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 291 Reaction score 2 Location Vancouver, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #2 I like it, my screen makes it look quite dark, and i get thats the feel u were going for, but either way i still think its a cool pic.
I like it, my screen makes it look quite dark, and i get thats the feel u were going for, but either way i still think its a cool pic.
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #3 :thumbup: I think it could do without the vignette or a smaller one...
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #4 BuS_RiDeR said: :thumbup: I think it could do without the vignette or a smaller one... Click to expand... I agree with this. Deekim Did you go and clean the rail? Damn it is shiny
BuS_RiDeR said: :thumbup: I think it could do without the vignette or a smaller one... Click to expand... I agree with this. Deekim Did you go and clean the rail? Damn it is shiny
Bombers TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #5 Pretty neat shot and yes the rail does look shiny very shiny...
L lunaaa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 325 Reaction score 0 Location Egypt Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #6 really like it.:thumbup:
D deekim TPF Noob! Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Jul 10, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 pbelarge said: BuS_RiDeR said: :thumbup: I think it could do without the vignette or a smaller one... Click to expand... I agree with this. Deekim Did you go and clean the rail? Damn it is shiny Click to expand... I will keep that in mind about the vignette. haha and no I didnt clean the rail, I was actually surprised on how clean it was when i got there. i thought it would be filthy a bunch of nicks and what not in it.
pbelarge said: BuS_RiDeR said: :thumbup: I think it could do without the vignette or a smaller one... Click to expand... I agree with this. Deekim Did you go and clean the rail? Damn it is shiny Click to expand... I will keep that in mind about the vignette. haha and no I didnt clean the rail, I was actually surprised on how clean it was when i got there. i thought it would be filthy a bunch of nicks and what not in it.
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #8 cool capture. like how the track leads ur eye down. :thumbup:
altitude604 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2009 Messages 720 Reaction score 5 Location Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NFLD, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2010 #9 works very well! my eyes immediately zip down the rail. lol its shiny so i find it happens pretty quick. a smaller vignette would be my only critique.
works very well! my eyes immediately zip down the rail. lol its shiny so i find it happens pretty quick. a smaller vignette would be my only critique.