Rain Drops

Kyle-Cox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken at 1/4000 @ 6.3
rain17158bz.jpg

Just curious on what others thought. All comments opinions and critiques are greatly appreciated!

Immediate thought: "how cool is that!" :D
Second thought: "Maybe I'd have cropped off the row of drops on the left and a little from the bottom of the frame, leaving the black part in to give some context?"
Third thought: the one drop that is in focus and reflects part of your window is --- perfect!" :D

wow...very neat shot! love the reflection in the last drop...and the way they all gradually get larger...

very cool shot.

Very well done. I gotta agree with April...the reflection in the last drop is cool.

Great title! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll:

My avatar perhaps? I love it. I wish I had a shutter speed of 1/4000. Still, even if I did, I'd probably never use it!

whoa, that's cool! nice capture... :thumbup:

wow i really like this! focus is beautiful.. how many tries to get the focus dead on? and i really liek how you took off of the splashes pictures and got somethign unique. good foto!

Thanks to everyone for their comments!
wow i really like this! focus is beautiful.. how many tries to get the focus dead on? and i really liek how you took off of the splashes pictures and got somethign unique. good foto!
That was one of the last pictures in a series of about 115 (though most of them were multi-burst) and yeah, that focus was really hard to get...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back