What's new

Rain Rain Go Away.

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, WA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm getting tired of the constant diffuser Seattle constantly has hanging over its head. I have not had decent natural lighting for about 3 weeks now and I'm getting cabin fever!

I did find this super cool cloud tho.

ImpendingDOOM.jpg
 
Dark or not, what were your settings? It seems way too dark from what it could have been to pull out some detail.
 
Dark or not, what were your settings? It seems way too dark from what it could have been to pull out some detail.

Looking back i wish i had gone lower on the f/stop.

SS:1/80
f/10
iso:80
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom