Rain, Rain, Go Away...

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What a weekend, all rain :( After spending 15 hours yesterday either shopping with my wife or cleaning up work on my computer I had to get out this morning, rain or no rain. Its not that I don’t like images taken on rainy dark days I just don’t want to damage my equipment, I already had one AF lens with water damage and don’t want to do that again. One trick I picked up here on TPF is use a shower cap to rap around the camera and lens to protect it, the suggestion worked great and I was able to get these images in a mild misting rain. At least I could still get my weekend post in :) Wonder if Chiller or Canoncan got out?

First stop was this really friendly horse
24apr0521.jpg

24apr0518.jpg

After I took this shot another horse hit the fence and sprayed water all over me

The grass is always greener...
24apr0526.jpg

24apr0530.jpg

24apr0541.jpg

24apr2724.jpg

Kind of went overboard in PS with this one
24apr0497.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

8 more days to New Orleans!

Amazing Pics... 2 thumbs up man!... I like your 1st pic... nice colours. The last pic reminds me of a Movie Production company... can't remember it's name though.

Just great shots E, colourful, crisp and well composed. No I am stuck indoors, :grumpy: I guess when you don't have a full head of hair like you, you don't have a shower cap. :lol:

the first and last (especially the last) are awesome. I like that drizzly foggy type mysterious road leading to who knows where pictures.. :)

we're snowing right now...and it's sticking :( the dafodils (sp?) in the garden are weighed down and prolly dead from the temperature and weight of the snow. But the tulips are doing ok. Infact I should take pictures....hahah!! what a great idea!! lol I'm going to do that now....

photong, I was just talking to a friend in London and they are getting snow as well. I guess all of south western Ontario is getting it. Take pics!

Eric

#5 and 7 is my fav from this series! :thumbsup:

I'm surprised 7 is getting such a good review. I almost did not post it.

Thanks for all the feedback. Not bad for a rainey day.

Eric

May not like the rain, but the colour your getting is awesome. Really like the texture on the horses face from the rain All are very good pictures but the 2nd, 3rd and last really stand out for me.

7, 5 and 4 for me, in that order, but they are all good images. I have to try that shower cap trick.

i absolutely LOVE the #3 and the last one - > , the last one is my fav of favs i think - i love those 'neverending' kind of shots - great work, Airic!

Vibrant colours, in less than ideal conditions. :thumbsup:

#5, ya, thats where I want to be.

Sweeeet shot.

totally diggin #5 ... they say a you paint your door red if you want your house to be welcoming to others, i don't know if that's true, but it works in that shot... the others are great too btw

Most reactions

Back