What's new

Rainbow Lorikeets

almo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
The drippy bit at the bottom of the East Coast.
Ok, so I have been known to be an occasional zoo shooter...:blushing:, But hey you can get some good shots at the zoo. I was there earlier this year and I came away from the Lorikeet aviary with this. They are not really known to be shy birds, but that day they were not really wanting to be messed with. At any rate I was only really able to get this one good shot.


Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed...
icon_biggrin.gif


zoo4-17-05281.jpg
 
Ah! COLOURS !!!!!


Can't help it: my eyes love to see colours.
They still do!
This photo proves it.
Lovely one ... and these soooo little resemble cows (not "crows", which are another ongoing theme here on TPF, but your favourite animals, c-o-w-s. ;)).

Any more good zoo pics?
We all love to see them, I am sure!
 
nice! great colors, i agree with raymond, maybe just a tad off the top...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom