Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2012 Banned #1 Took the kid to the splash pad today, kinda neat thing happened...when the mist came on it made a rainbow. Thought I'd share.
Took the kid to the splash pad today, kinda neat thing happened...when the mist came on it made a rainbow. Thought I'd share.
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 2, 2012 #2 Pretty rainbow! But I think it could use a wet kid to give it more life. That's a good excuse to go back.
Pretty rainbow! But I think it could use a wet kid to give it more life. That's a good excuse to go back.
jfrabat No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 60 Location Panama, Central America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 2, 2012 #3 OK, I see the rainbow, but I do NOT see the pot of gold on the ground... MUST BE A FAKE RAINBOW!
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 I took it prior to shooting... ;-)