Raindrops are fallin' on my head...

KevinPutman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
27y4rpv.jpg

r1hhja.jpg

i like the first one, abstract and more is in focus. try reshooting the second one with a smaller aperture if you get a chance

Pretty nice, in the smaller version, I almost thought you didn't shoot it on a window.

First one is the winner of the two, #2 is just eh....

#1 would make a good computer wallpaper or phone wallpaper.

Hmm I actually really like #2!

BUT STRAIGHTEN YOUR HORIZON!!!!

I prefer the second one as well. Good shooting

I think the second would be awesome if the droplets were on the same plane with the tree in the backround.

Nobody wants to ask the obvious question? How are the raindrops falling on your head if you are shooting through a window from the dry confines of indoors?

#2 has potential. To make more visually appealing, try having more of the raindrops in focus to really standout as the subject, particularly on the left side of the frame. There is a plane you have captured from the angle you shot this at and I see it leading me from the lower left to the upper right. The background blur is just about right and the processing you done adds to the feeling of dreariness.

You do realize that you don't have to wait on Mother Nature to create this kind of shot don't you? A lawn sprinkler provides an instant rain shower.

I think the second would be awesome if the droplets were on the same plane with the tree in the backround.

Is that even possible?
Lol, I worded it bad. I meat that all the droplets are on the same plane with each other and the out-of-focus tree would be in the backround.

Last edited:
#2 is definitely the more interesting one of the two. The tree makes the shot. I would mess around a little more w/ this idea! I think you could come up w/ a pretty cool shot. It's just not there yet. Look up "window, water drops, tree" on flickr. You'll see how to change your angle.
BTW.....way to go on the getting creative......:hug::
Keep shooting

Most reactions

Back