What's new

Raining on Wire Dude

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wire Dude was having a bad day today :(

My biggest issue with these is I wish I had blown the background out and lost the shadows there.

I have a feeling Wire Dude may find himself in different situations as time goes on so C&C is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for taking a look :)

























 
The second is the best. Don't worry, Wire Dude will just shrug it off!
 
Thanks Irfan :)
 
great idea, PR! Nice!
 
I like them all.
 
Thanks Laynea, Charlie and IceCanAm :)
 
Cute. I'll vote 2, too. Probably because it has the most contrast.
 
He needs a girlfriend ....very fun!!
 
Who can resist moon eyes, a little tear (#2), and a holie umbrella... The next series will have "singing in the rain" as the background music. Does your guy tap-dance?
 
Very creative, I love that splash on No 3.. nice..
Well done..
 
Very nice idea, very creative.

You're going to be one of those people who comes on here as a relative noob and in a very short period of time stands out as one of TPF's best.

It's always fun to watch. Emily and Mish are the other two I always think of in this way.
 
Cute. I'll vote 2, too. Probably because it has the most contrast.
Thanks Mike :)
Who can resist moon eyes, a little tear (#2), and a holie umbrella... The next series will have "singing in the rain" as the background music. Does your guy tap-dance?
Thanks Paul! I'm not sure what Wire Dude can do yet! I think first and foremost he needs to find his name ;)
Very creative, I love that splash on No 3.. nice..
Well done..
Thanks Mrhbh :)
Very nice idea, very creative.

You're going to be one of those people who comes on here as a relative noob and in a very short period of time stands out as one of TPF's best.

It's always fun to watch. Emily and Mish are the other two I always think of in this way.

Wow, thanks so much Bunny Boy! I'll take being tossed in with Mish and Emily any day!
Come over here and give me some bunny love!

tuzki17.gif
 
What creativity!
I like #1 the best, in my eyes it tells a little story - wire guy crossing a fast flowing river, falls on his butt and says "Oh well, one of those things".
It's the splash between his legs, makes it look like the water is fast flowing...

Wire gal, wire dog, wire World - this thing can only grow! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom