What's new

Raining on Wire Dude

Thanks so much RobN! I'm glad Wire Guy is so successful, he was such fun to work with, so cooperative and he seems to be up for just about anything I can dream up! I'm looking forward to working with him again!
 
He's kinda laughing at me, You have expert hands, keep it up. Looking forward to see more :mrgreen:.
 
I like them. but they are crooked. and that bugs me.
 
You're going to be one of those people who comes on here as a relative noob and in a very short period of time stands out as one of TPF's best.

It's always fun to watch. Emily and Mish are the other two I always think of in this way.
Ahhh yes, you knew me as a young padawan! The good ole days. :sexywink:
 
He needs a girlfriend ....very fun!!

I think he needs to get a life in general but I do like #2. These are creative. I belong to a camera club here and we do picture a day events that last 30 days. Several people use this concept.
 
He's kinda laughing at me, You have expert hands, keep it up. Looking forward to see more :mrgreen:.
Thanks Sarmad :)
I like them. but they are crooked. and that bugs me.
Thanks Leeroix, hmmm, I can see it in the first one a bit. I did have a bit of trouble trying to level them, I was shooting across my setup at an angle on these instead of straight on so the join between the surface and background is going off at a bit of an angle, I tried to use him/his feet to level them. I will take another look though, thanks!
He needs a girlfriend ....very fun!!

I think he needs to get a life in general but I do like #2. These are creative. I belong to a camera club here and we do picture a day events that last 30 days. Several people use this concept.
Haha, thanks Rick :) We will all have to see where his new found life leads him!
 
Very nice idea, very creative.

You're going to be one of those people who comes on here as a relative noob and in a very short period of time stands out as one of TPF's best.

It's always fun to watch. Emily and Mish are the other two I always think of in this way.

Wow, thanks so much Bunny Boy! I'll take being tossed in with Mish and Emily any day!
Come over here and give me some bunny love!

tuzki17.gif


See, I TOLD you you'd left me in the dust a long time ago...off to excel with Mish and Emily while I languish here in mediocrity...that's okay, don't mind me, I'll just go sulk in the corner... :lmao:

(Disclaimer: that was completely tongue-in-cheek...well, the part about sulking was, anyway. :D )
 
Lol I've successfully offended more people than I complimented.

The bunny is dark and sinister.

"bunny love" lol
 
The bunny is dark and sinister.

Ah Sharon, we will convince you someday, kicking and screaming if need be, you are far from mediocre ;)

Manaheim... doin' it up bunny style! The cuteness is so blinding they don't see it comin' ;)
 
pretty easy fix if you have CS6... adaptive wide angle. will do its best to constrain the wireman where he is while adjusting the horizon. (that is, if you didn't like the result if you just rotated it). -but the filter will correct the distortion as well.
 
Thanks Leeroix, I do have CS6 so will give that a shot tomorrow :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom