What's new

Random Pet Photos

DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry for their size. >.< I have so many more I want to share, but these were the only ones that I have loaded onto photobucket at the moment. :blushing:

DSC03882.jpg


DSC03378Copy.jpg


DSC04530.jpg


DSC03158.jpg


DSC00145.jpg


DSC004812.jpg


dsc004602.jpg


2854550-R1-029-13.jpg


MVC-011F.jpg


MVC-010F.jpg


MVC-006F.jpg
 
i love the third one, but then again i love dogs :)
 
Haha, yeah I only wish I woundnt have cut her ear off, but puppies...they are all over the place!
 
Even so i think its a great pic too :)
 
wow, what a collection of pets. Very cool pics
 
Thank you. Thats not the half of them...we have 14 kitties, 4 dogs, 3 hermit crabs, 2 chickens, 1 crested gecko, 1 betta, and 2 beared dragons. I used to have two rats, but they just recently passed away. :(

~RIP~ Jay and Silent Bob
 
lol I take it you're an animal lover. Good for you. Sorry about your rats.
 
Oh yes, very much so. Its all good, they lived a long, happy, spoild rotten life. :)
 
Great pics! The 2 larger photos in the middle (of the lizards) are amazing!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom