random shot, looking for pp c&c

Outrageous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, this will hopefully be my last non strobe shot for a while, C&C encouraged. I know the subject isn't paying a damn bit of attention to me, but I'm lookin more at the editing, and composition of background and subject placement....

IMG_7285.jpg

More than anything, it looks like it Back focused to me. I also think the crop could have been better. Too much space up top and not enough to ''his'' right. The colors look good. Sorry I am not of more help.

I agree with Javier... you missed the focus on this one, as the subject is blurry. The composition is off, you have alot of head space and it feels really tight on the right hand side where the post is.

If the wall behind him was a big blue wall, zooming way out and placing him on one of the bottom thirds of the frame might of worked.

I agree with both of the above posts and would also add that there is some haloing around the subject which is an artifact of your post-processing.

thanks! yeah its a water drain so its only another like 2 inches wide, and regretfully its also just a pillar btw two stores, and i was in the middle of the street in downtown atlanta for the shot due to my fixed lense on a crop sensor. but thanks again!!

Most reactions

Back