What's new

Random variety of fav shots

vannahcometrue

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Marietta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like I said. Newwwbie. These are a few pictures I've taken that I admire.

Ps. The little girl is my beautiful 2 year old niece : )

hwee7m.jpg


2yjopjq.jpg


11tstx0.jpg


2dkbr7q.jpg


2up636h.jpg


14tpudv.jpg


fka7ag.jpg


2ngv71y.jpg


2wlwx87.jpg


2hfujqg.jpg


2mfghmx.jpg


dll4du.jpg


2z83s5z.jpg


11r92ds.jpg


t9xrht.jpg


2rpy92t.jpg


257pv7o.jpg


Just take a look. Sorry! I didn't realize I had so many favorites. Haha. I'd like to get a taste of what you guys think.
 
im digging the pigeon wondering through the skyline.
 
I like them, the composition in all of them is very good.
 
I think you have a great eye for photography. Keep up the good work.
 
Colors in the first one are wonderful! I would have to say the 2nd one is my favorite!
 
you did a great work on this :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom