R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jun 24, 2010 #1 I think I took this few months ago, I had to lower myself to take these lotus in a pond. There were no insects, frogs or creatures nearby to add to the shot, just lotus. All comments are welcome
I think I took this few months ago, I had to lower myself to take these lotus in a pond. There were no insects, frogs or creatures nearby to add to the shot, just lotus. All comments are welcome
R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jun 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump for comments
R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jun 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bump for comments. :hug::
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2010 #4 The background is very distracting to my old eyes... I don't know where I am supposed to look...
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2010 #5 These are tropical waterlilies, not Lotus blossoms.