RANT - Photography Business

I'm starting a new movement , Rabbit With A Camera, you have been warned!

In other news, Pentagon officials refused to comment today about the possiblity of a new threat surfacing on the internet, rabbits armed with digital cameras. An official from Homeland security, who refused to be named, stated simply "Oh sure, we've heard of these so called Bunny Bitmappers. But at this time we don't consider it a credible threat." The Fudd family could not be reached for comment, however family attorney and spokesperson F. Leghorn, Esquire had this to say on the situation. "Well what.. I say what can you expect. Them critters have always been wascally. Rascally, that is."

Everyone that wants to should give making money from photography a go.

The market will separate the wheat from the chaff.

Start shooting weddings on film it is going to get big i know 2 pro's that have gone back to MF film because they kept getting asked now they are getting more weddings and can charge more and people will pay, i have been asked to shoot 5 this year because people know i shoot 90% film (turned them all down shooting weddings bores the **** out of me)

il_340x270.327625669.jpg

RANT BEWARE:
I'm sorry guys, but come on seriously. It seems like every man and his dog I know wants to become a "professional photographer" lately.

Thoughts??

Thank DIGITAL for that

Just got off the phone with Digital in fact. He wanted me to tell you, "You're welcome."

I'd like to put my support behind this movement.

Pentagon officials still refusing to comment on the possible dangers of the bitmapped bunnies extremist group. In related news F. Leghorn, Esquire, attorney for the Fudd family, remarked, "My God, they have doubled... I say they have doubled in size just since this morning. I don't much care what those fellars at the Pentagon have to say, frankly those boys are about as sharp as a bag of wet mice."

I guess this means I need to change my avatar again, but which one? Decisions, decisions:

$pgfdbunny.jpg$0_deadly_bunny_avatar_picture_72689.gif.JPEG$bunnys_butt_lol.jpg

How about this one?
tumblr_mwttzg8vdk1qz581wo4_500.jpg

This one might be good as well................

Funny-Rabbit-26.jpg

Last edited:
Every man and his dog has a camera in their sweaty little palms nowadays.

In the history of photography, photos have never been so cheap and so easily available. Flickr claims to have billions of photos. If you want travel pix, *just one* Flickr group has 2.5 million of them. Flowers...1.3 million, sunsets...almost a million.

It is much easier to become a world-famous and rich actor / actress than a world famous and rich photog.

But, none of this matters. If freezing time is in your blood....you keep pushing the button irrespective of all this.

Last edited:
Every man and his dog has a camera in their sweaty little palms nowadays.

In the history of photography, photos have never been so cheap and so easily available. Flickr claims to have billions of photos. If you want travel pix, *just one* Flickr group has 2.5 million of them. Flowers...1.3 million, sunsets...almost a million.

It is much easier to become a world-famous and rich actor / actress than a world famous and rich photog.

But, none of this matters. If freezing time is in your blood....you keep pushing the button irrespective off all this.

This is my camera. There are many like it, but this one is mine....................

Most reactions

New Topics

Back