raven

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
whatcha got planned today? friday the 13th and all, AND a full moon tomorrow. all this must have you excited????

Not sure about April...but Im gonna walk past the cemetery and see what pops up.:biglaugh: aaaooooooo!!!!!

Chiller said:
Not sure about April...but Im gonna walk past the cemetery and see what pops up.:biglaugh: aaaooooooo!!!!!

you know, when i walk by the cemetary, things dig deeper!!!:lmao:

actually, even though i knew it was friday 13th, i have not had the chance to make mischief...

now that you mention it, thinking i need to screw with someone's mind...

hmmm..... whom should i terrorize???

check your pm's ... I sent you a list.

Oh, and the delivery guy will be dropping off the fresh specimens at 12:45 .

anicole said:
check your pm's ... I sent you a list.

Oh, and the delivery guy will be dropping off the fresh specimens at 12:45 .

hope he is not late like last time, i couldnt get those livers to work after they had been "out" ( as it were) for so long....

dang, next time, we gotta ups.... or fed ex... "when they positively have to get there before they are truly dead..." aint that their slogan??

:p

you two should serious hit the clubs with a comedy routine or talk show :lmao: 'the pallie and raven show'

wouldnt it raven and pallie show????

or you could join us, and be raven pallie pallie show...( your honorable mention, remember...??)

then we would sound crazy this is raven, my pallie, and my other pallie.... ( can i get a larry derrel and derrel...??)

JonMikal said:
you two should serious hit the clubs with a comedy routine or talk show :lmao: 'the pallie and raven show'

:cokespit: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

WHy not Pallie Squared?

Or Just Pallies ... (you never know how many of our personalities are gonna show) like Just Jack on Will & Grace

We could be The Cousins Grimm Show -- Reap the benefits of laughter

The Cousins Grimm -- That ain't a stitch in your side ... it's a voodoo pin

You'd always get top billing, babe. I'm sooooo just your sidekick .... I'm not worthy ... I can barely keep up!

Oh, and I found a courier that didn't mind the blood. The heart was still warm, so you should have no trouble.

Was it supposed to be that shade of gray?

JonMikal said:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back