Not open for further replies.

Rialto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofglasspipes.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am surprised at the closed minded and lack of understanding here...

the picture is out of focus? really? duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

The only thing I was going for was the cats fur and the tile floor creating the illusion of an 'S' figure... I feel like that worked very well... And I think the effect is better because it's a little out of focus...

I'm actually shocked of the closed mindedness of some of the people on here... GL!:D

What did you mean by "Does this picture have any value"

It really wasn't a good shot...

Are you kidding me man? I don't understand how you could look at that picture and still think its a good shot. The "S figure" is hardly noticeable and is not very cool imo, not to mention the shot is very out of focus.

I am really not sure if you are joking or not now.

Are you kidding me man? I don't understand how you could look at that picture and still think its a good shot. The "S figure" is hardly noticeable and is not very cool imo, not to mention the shot is very out of focus.

+1.

you are dumb as a brick arent you

You know what man you are right, you got an amazing shot there. If I were you I would send that in to national geographic so they can use it for next months cover.

The only reason I said it was bad at first was because I was jealous of your awesome photography skills.

Oh wow you are right! I just tried looking at it from the other side of my room and it was harder to tell how out of focus it was. Think you could sell me a copy?

Id like 3 wallet sized and an 8x10.

You actually didn't stress it at all, actually.

Most people look at the technical side, over the artsy side.

You asked if there was value in the picture. Technically speaking, there was none. Had you stated that maybe, could the "S" have any value, then the responses may have been different.

You actually didn't stress it at all, actually.

Most people look at the technical side, over the artsy side.

You asked if there was value in the picture. Technically speaking, there was none. Had you stated that maybe, could the "S" have any value, then the responses may have been different.

Do you read the posts before you comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back