[RE-POST] Elizabeth A. | Full Set

I've even shown a ton of people at work her photos and not a single one said, "Wait... where did her face freckles go?"

Know why?

Cause she doesn't really have any... :lol:

Not dark ones anyway. :biglaugh:

Okay, I'm done. I've had too much caffeine, hahaha. :laugh2:

I don't believe you. Post up a normal picture of her in a bikini using your cell phone.

I'm. Impressed, her last photo looks like Jennifer??? Famous lady. Very clean photos. The dress is a great color too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm. Impressed, her last photo looks like Jennifer??? Famous lady. Very clean photos. The dress is a great color too.

Thank you!

I wish I could help you remember the last name of the celebrity you're thinking of... but alas... I am clueless when it comes to most famous people. :lol:

Sue Bryce? :)
The dress, yes.

I don't shoot like her, but it's not really my intention to emulate her style exactly.

She's one of my favorites, but I'm not trying to BE her. :) She's just one of my many influences, haha.

That being said... I had a sh*tton of domestically creative fun making that dress and I want to design a bunch of my own. [emoji16]

I'm not surprised she was happy with them. I would be! You can pop over and do mine any time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back