lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just playing around with a few old shots

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

is it that bad?

Of course they're not bad! They're bloody amazing, in fact. It's incredible the speed it has. That second shot, where its feet are so far forward as it's about to grab the fish, is soooo cool.

not cool... Still don't see anything

its working for me, its a big file so it might take a while to download.
Might re-edit the 1st post to see if I can get it bigger

wow,

really awsome shot, that thing is FAST.

doing what like 80mph or something !!!!!?

That is sooooo cool. I have to agree that the one with it's legs outstretched is pretty amazing. This also shows your great patience. Probably a lot of waiting for 0.588 seconds worth of shooting! Great series!

awesome. with I was there to witness the live action, but your photos are the next best thing... :thumbup:

thanks everyone

I see them and I like them ... your camera IS very fast! I could hear it when I met that very camera (?) in London :biggrin: ---- oh yes, I met you at that time, too :greenpbl:

I agree with Jeanne in that the second of the series is the one most fascinating to look at, but the entire series as you are presenting it here is also very fascinating. What is it you have done about these of late, what is new?

I'd say by the looks of the owl box, mew, anklets, transmitter and astro turf you have a slight advantage with your birds of prey pictures?

Cool shots, looks like it missed the piece of fish?

Most reactions

Back