Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Jay_small.jpg

Not the greatest title, but anyways.

First of, OTE, OTE defenetly...in other words feel free to edit, but I would ask you delete the image of your hard drive once finished...if you dont mind :( sorry

Right, you need EXIF info, one sec...
50mm Lens
1/160s
F/1.8
ISO 400 (couldnt go lower without it bluring)
300D

Id also like you to take a look at.

Jay_pen.jpg

OTE

Specs
50mm lens
1/125s
F/1.8
ISO 400

Please be harsh, and advice/edits of how these could be better will be GREATLY appreciated! :D

Arti, this is the best I have seen from you, yet! Keep up the good work! I really do not know what else to say...

Some quick minor touch ups:
art1d-vi.jpg

2.a
art2d-vi.jpg

2.b
art2ds-vi.jpg

i havent been on the forum that long, but your work seems to have come on leaps and bounds since i first joined, have to agree with danalec these are some of the best.

two very minor comments...

1. maybe a tiny bit more light catching the features on the first

2. he needs to cut his nails!!! long nails on blokes is not right :p

Hehe thanks JohnMF, ive seen you posting about a few times and they always good nice comments, and thanks for watching my work, I know its nothing in comparison to others here...

the first photo... the head looks a little unnatural/ too posed.
the second shot is more interesting... I liked it Sepia toned, as the pen has a retro loo to it.

I love the first photo Arti! It is so amazing and I think the ebst you've done! And I agree with a nails!!! long nails on a bloke is rather gay style!!!

I like the first one a lot. I think the texture on the book competes too much with the face, which needs more light. Maybe try it with the book open more (but not so white pages show too much to the camera/viewer), this would decrease the amount of texture, and the open book would act as a reflector to light some of the face.

ksmattfish said:
Maybe try it with the book open more (but not so white pages show too much to the camera/viewer), this would decrease the amount of texture, and the open book would act as a reflector to light some of the face.
Good point!

Your right Ksmattfish...too bad I cant re shoot, but I will think of this next time...thanks a bunch! :D

Most reactions

Back