Real Estate Photographer

Are people that desperate for jobs over there ?
I don't think that's it, exactly. Sometimes we wish for a job doing what we would be doing anyway.

If someone doesn't mind clerking in retail, those jobs are all over town. I can't drive down the street or walk into a store without seeing "Help wanted" signs. But that's not exactly what people are looking for.
I wouldn't want to work in photography anymore and its never going to pay £1000 a week like my day job

Everybody at the pub: PINTS ARE ON GARY TONIGHT!!!!

I'd say CirclePix sounds like a circle jerk....

From a credit counselor's perspective, a fee up front just for training with ambiguous details and business plan is always a red flag for a scam (red flag to watch, not guaranteed to be).

From the perspective of a past Realtor and still a member of the local association, the samples I saw on their website can be competed with contrary to what the letter states. Donate a few shoots or find friends with nice houses to build a portfolio and then join your local Realtor association as an affiliate member. Build a relationship and sell yourself more so than your portfolio. Just to let you know, in our area a full house can be shot (stills only) for $90-$100 for something like 20 finished shots. Know your market and competition before you start investing money.

Most reactions

Back