What's new

Really Fast shutter speed with flash, first time using manual controls with success!!

ClarkKent said:
Sweetness. Great Capture
damn it. how much did you spend on all these machinery? :blushing:
Canon EOS 1D Mark II
Canon EOS A2
Canon 28-135 IS USM
Canon 100-300 USM
Canon 18-55

holy cow.
 
that's a good shot

everybody has said nothing but good.
I have to be a little bit mean (as I always am) and say that I don't like at all how you cut the apple. I don't know why you did it there.....
 
look cool. but how did you use flash? i dont know of many camera's that have 1000/s flash sync :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom