What's new

Rebel Xti and pocketwizards

I was thinking of using the built in sync port, but i figured a hotshoe adapter would be more versitile and could be used with other flashes.
Yes, it could be used with other flashes, which is a plus. But as someone mentioned, adds another possible problem because the flash sits on the adapter which is mounted so something...it's just less stable that mounting the flash directly.

PW's are overrated FACT
That hasn't stopped them from being the industry standard for many years.

But it did stop me from blowing 800 and instead spending 250 on cybersyncs ;)
 
ya thats the route im gonna take (hotshoe adapter). Maybe I will try the mod that you posted at some point.
 
But it did stop me from blowing 800 and instead spending 250 on cybersyncs
Ya, I went with Cyber Syncs as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom