Dillard No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2011 Messages 457 Reaction score 70 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2012 #1 Spent a week at the beach and had some time to play around. Let me know what you think! All C&C are welcomed! Lightning First Panoramic Attempt
Spent a week at the beach and had some time to play around. Let me know what you think! All C&C are welcomed! Lightning First Panoramic Attempt
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2012 #2 very nice scenes :thumbup:
jfrabat No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 60 Location Panama, Central America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2012 #3 nice!
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2012 #4 Two really strong pictures.
Julie079 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 1 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2012 #5 I love the lightning shot! Amazing!
camerateur TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2012 Messages 148 Reaction score 12 Location South California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2012 #6 wish I could see more silhouette of the stairs in the lightning shot, sooooo pretty!!
Dillard No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2011 Messages 457 Reaction score 70 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thanks everyone! I agree about the steps, although I'll be honest. I didn't notice them until after the shot!
thanks everyone! I agree about the steps, although I'll be honest. I didn't notice them until after the shot!